Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Best Things In Life Are Free!

John Jantsch just sent me an e-mail and told me to broadcast this to everyone I know:

Have I got a deal for you!

One strategic partners, InfusionSoft, has asked me to conduct a webinar Wednesday, June 18th at 3pm CDT called “Infusionsoft & Duct Tape Marketing Reveal The Must-Know Secrets of Small Business Growth

Duct Tape 
bookInfusionsoft makes marketing automation software that

helps small businesses keep track of leads, lists, orders, opportunities and campaigns. I spoke at their user conference and recently converted my marketing automation effort over to the service. This company is going places.

The1-hour session is free of course, but here’s the kicker – anyone who registers and attends (you must attend and we will know if you do!) will get a free copy of the paperback version of my book Duct Tape Marketing shipped from Amazon.

Go here and send your customers, network and prospects to enroll

Feel free to pass this link and offer along to other folks and blog about it – let’s sell this baby out, shall we?

No comments: