Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New in the Get Clients NOW Answer Center

New in the Get Clients Now Answer Center.  This is a great value. Access it 24 hours a day,  well organized and a wealth of information, especially for the Professional Service person.

Get-Clients-Now-Answer-Center

Education: Your Marketing Secret Weapon - Article by Frank Traditi
Sometimes my quest for just the right information can completely consume the day. I find myself spending hours searching for the answer to a crucial question, seeking out a product to solve a business problem, or looking for an expert who can tell me what I need to know.

What's the Missing Ingredient in Your Marketing? - Article by C.J. Hayden
"How can I improve my marketing?" a student recently asked me. "I've spent hours and hours trying to get clients, and none of my efforts seem to pay off."

How do I make the right connections when networking? - Q&A by Donna Feldman
At a recent presentation on networking, we were asked this question by a graphic designer: "I'm looking to meet CEO's, CFO's or COO's, but when I'm out networking, I meet mostly middle and lower-level managers. What do I do to get to the right people?"

How Can You Sell It If They've Never Heard of It? - Article by C.J. Hayden
Selling professional services can often be a challenge because of their intangibility. When a client hires you to deliver a service such as accounting or web design, they can't see the outcome in advance. They have to trust that your work will produce a result they will like, and in most cases agree to pay you for your time regardless.

New in the Get Clients Now Answer Center

No comments: