Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Friday, September 6, 2013

Marketing Campaign Project Map

For quite a few years, I have used this outline to organize marketing campaigns, create web pages or so-called squeeze pages and many other marketing efforts. I first ran across this outline in the book, The Marketing Playbook: Five Battle-Tested Plays for Capturing and Keeping the Lead in Any Market by Jahn Zagula and Richard Tong. I have adapted it through the years to meet my needs, but essentially it has remained the same. The book explains the process in greater detail. However, the outline in itself offers a good description.

We are all enamored, with are tools, to include the latest canvases and maps. We always seek to find this deeper understanding or epiphany from creating a buyer persona, customer journey or stakeholder maps. These tools, though quite useful, are all strategic type tools. For me, I like to go in the weeds and work on more tactical projects. This is an outline after completing allows me to write copy, create buttons and add pictures very easily. It is what I call a tactical outline. I do want to mention that seldom have I used the Marketing Campaign Project Map without modifying it in someway depending on the client and their needs.

No comments: