Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nonprofit Product Release

I just released my Nonprofit program this week. Its name is Business401.

2 websites are associated with the program, www.FundingYourNonprofit.com and www.Business401.com. Take a look and if you know of anyone interested let me know.

More about the show: This is a bi-monthly program that I have just started on the Fort Wayne Public Access station. It is going to be an interview type format and focused on “Your Story.” The highlight of the show will be on the difference you have made in someone’s life. We recommend a staff member and a board member or a recipient of your service be involved.

If interested please call or e-mail me for this or future shows. There are more details on www.FundingYourNonprofit.com.

No comments: