Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Business Slogans to Live By

 

This content from: Duct Tape Marketing

Business Slogans to Live By

I received word from a company called Wallblank, that is doing a pretty cool thing. It’s a form of fine art crowdsourcing. Wallblank curates limited prints from selected artists and then offers them each day until they are sold out. I love this model for all involved and find many of the prints very suitable for office settings.

EachFriday they have a no profit day (another very cool strategy) and offer all proceeds for the day to an organization in need. This week’s no profit print offers advice in the form of a saying I’ve long struggled to live in my entrepreneurial aspirations.

Thisweek’s print says - Starting is Easy, Finishing is Hard and all the profits go to one of favorite organizations - Kiva.org

Idecided to add some of my favorite sayings and apply them to the core elements of a business. I’m seeing a nifty line of business slogans to live by t-shirts here!

So, got any you want to share?

No comments: