Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Obvious Adams - Mindmap

I am listening to Jack Trout’s new book "In Search of the Obvious" and he starts the book out with describing one of my all time favorites, Obvious Adams . What is so special about it? Take a look at this Mindmap that I created many years ago.

Obvious Adams

What better marketing advice can you get than this? Now if all of this would take a look at this simple approach would not marketing be that much easier. It used to be every time I closed a consulting arrangement, I would send them this book. Simple is as simple does, I tried to get my message out right away.

 

Technorati Tags: Obvious Adams ,Lean Marketing ,Product Marketing Process ,Jack Trout ,In Search of the Obvious

No comments: