Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Logic+Emotion - 3 new articles

Great post on where Blogs may be headed:

My Blog Thinks It's A Website

More updates to the blog and as you can see, I've come full circle to the punchline of the previous cartoon. I've added a navigation bar to the top left of page (right under "START HERE"). So no we've got some permanent sections added to the experience here. I will most likely be editing the content in these sections but it's a start. Again, way overdue.

Please, please leave some comments about who you are, what you do and why you do it in the About You section. The page will be a part of the permanent architecture here and I would love to reference it from time to time. Is the blog looking more like a Website? Well that's by design. :-)

Blogging Is Dead.

Blogdead

No comments: