Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Reader Question: Can you recommend an ebook software program?

This is from Small Business Growth Strategies, and written by Stephanie Chandler.

Question:
I have been researching ebook software and was wondering if you could give me some advice here. My understanding is that some of the software is easy to use and some is difficult. Are you familiar with deadeasy software? Also do you think my plan of finding marketers to market my e-book is a viable one?

Answer:

I’m not familiar with the ebook software program you mentioned, however, I’m not sure you need it. In most cases you can deliver your ebook as a PDF document. Just be sure to format it so that it is easy to read and set the security settings so that readers cannot copy and paste the text (this helps prevent copyright infringement).

Havingothers market your ebook for you is a great idea. If you set up your shopping card through a service like www.Payloadz.com, you can create an affiliate program and offer others a commission for sales generated. The same is true with the more robust shopping cart service like www.1shoppingcart.com. In fact, this service includes a proprietary ebook reader. Another place to list your book for affiliate sales is www.clickbank.com.

Ihope this helps!
Stephanie

No comments: