Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something about Blogs?

Once I became a Duct Tape Marketing Coach, needless to say, I was indoctrinated into the world of blogging. Joh Jantsch's blog is a favorite of Small Business and is critically acclaimed by Forbes and others. Though I first blogged several years ago, this year will be me first in truly being a blogger. As I have started to develop my blogging world others have joined and started sending me blogs of others. But one trait that I think John has beat into me about blogging...it is meant to be a newsletter as much as a diary. It is for people to really learn about who you are and whether they can connect with you or not. They need to leave your personality show. I was forwarded two blogs this week that read like a text book. I am not sure that is what blogging is about! I encourage you subscribe to John Jantsch blog, http://www.ducttapemarketing.com/blog and Seth Godin's blog, http://www.sethgodin.typad.com. These are my two favorite. And if you are interesting in blogging, why not read the best.

No comments: