Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Monday, January 28, 2008

Surveys, Automation, Your Weekend

The most recent one, I received...Look it is from the CEO of Marriott! Quite impressive.

Dear Joseph Dager:

We recently invited you to participate in our guest survey. If you have already completed the survey, thank you and please accept our apology for the additional e-mail.If you have not completed the survey, we invite you to participate in our guest survey about your experience at Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza beginning January 16, 2008.To access the guest survey, click here.If your e-mail program does not support links, type https://gsssurvey.marriott.com/web/welcome.aspx into your browser and enter the following password: ........ By completing this survey, you may be contacted by the hotel to help improve the quality of service provided. We sincerely thank you for sharing your opinions as we continue to do our best to make each stay enjoyable.

Sincerely,
J.W. Marriott, Jr.Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Marriott International, Inc.

I have stayed at 2 Marriotts this month and have receive around 4 request or so to complete a survey. I finally did it and it never ended, I must have went through 10 pages. All I really wanted to do was to tell them I thought for what I was paying for the rooms I should get free Internet access! They wore me down. I could never find the spot to tell them. The service, the rooms, the everything was great. I just wanted to tell them one thing.

It was like calling the automated service at Verizon Fios. I took my Fios bill called the service number on the bill and waited 15 minutes because all service representatives were busy. When I got thru they told me they did not handle Fios and switched me to the correct automated system. I waited 15 minutes and following the next set of instructions, I made a mistake and hit the wrong number. I started over and....

I talked to Salesgenie today about an option that I needs to be included for my business. It may be the deciding factor on whether I renew for the upcoming year. My service Rep is working on it but he tells me to go online and fill out the request form online and it may help! I question, are they listening to him or will the online form make more impact. He is a good service rep so, I am thinking maybe he knows something I don't!

How did your automation go this weekend!

No comments: