Business901 Book Specials from other authors on Amazon

Sunday, January 6, 2008

What is growth?

"What is Growth?
You must grow as a company to be successful, right? I have always said that and I think it has many times been mis-interpreted. Does growth mean getting bigger or even just increasing sales? Not according to me. My idea of business growth is much like maturing as an individual. Let me explain:
It's about making business easier.
It's about not accepting every job.
It's about working on what you do well.
It's about enjoying what you doing.
It's about people knowing their jobs so work seems seamless.
It's about having a posted note next to something that allows anyone to understand what to do.
It's about others being able to do others jobs and do it well.
It's about understanding how to get there.
It's about being efficient without even thinking about it.
It's about sleeping well.
It's about a lot of stuff becoming easy!
I would enjoy seeing a few more things on this list, care to add some?"

No comments: